Sterilization in the dental implant
According to Dr. Vo Van Nhan: implants placement is also a surgery should be done in a specialized room. When there is a treatment appointment, the surgery room, as well as all equipment, will be prepared in advance.
Sterilization of tools
To have a successful and safe implant placement, the tools must be submerged in Hexanos disinfectant for 1 hour before rinsing with clean water. Unlike other conventional dental treatments, each implant has its own equipment, sterilized by Auto Clave sterilizer with the pre-installed program and preserved in ultraviolet light.
Equipment for sinus lifts, bone grafts, implants placement will be pre-selected to suit each type of implant you choose.
For small tools such as drills, drill heads, etc., which are difficult to clean by conventional means will also be submerged in Hexanios disinfectant in ultrasonic vibrators prior to cleaning with clean water.
Auto Clave sterilizer
Dental implant surgical motor
Dental UV cabinet
Surgical area and equipment
- Sterilizing surgical equipment and operating rooms according to standardized methods
- Cover the tool tray with a sterile towel
- Prepare and check surgical the drill
- Adjusting the amount of drill coolant
- Cover the drill wire, water pipe, etc., with the sterile towel
The surgical toolkit is contained in an aluminum box coated with an anti-corrosion coating. The drills head and devices are arranged in the nesseary order for the implant preparation process.
Sterilization of the operating room
According to Dr. Vo Van Nhan: Not only sterilizing the tools but all related equipment in the operating room have to be in ready position.
For good sterilization, every day the surgery room is properly cleaned. Dental seats, tool table, blood pressure, heart rate monitoring equipment are cleaned with Steri antiseptic.
In particular, the air in the surgical area is sterilized daily with ultraviolet light.
Sterilized dental room
All surgical gowns and caps for the doctor and surgical team are sterilized before use. Surgical gloves, masks, needles, scalpel, etc., are used only once and then discarded.
- 3 to 4 days before the surgery, the patient's oral hygiene will be maintained by tartar removal and oral rinsing with an anti-bacterial mouthwash containing appropriate chlorhexidine level.
- Use preventive antibiotics.
- Patients should avoid smoking before and after surgery.
- Check your blood pressure and some general health issues.
- Before surgery, the area around the mouth like the chin and nose must be sterile. The patient will be dressed in a surgical gown, covering the chest with a sterile towel.
Surgical team preparation
- Wash and sterilize hands.
- Wear sterilized surgical caps, gowns and masks.
- Emergency medicine doctors will keep track of the patient's medical condition throughout the operation.
- Take X-ray and analyze the images determine the direction and position of the implant before, during and right after surgery.
Doctor Vo Van Nhan and surgical team
Post surgery care
- Instruct the patient on how to take care of their own wounds at home
- Use antibiotics and mouthwash after surgery
- After 3 days, visit the clinic to examine the wound and 1 week later, visit the clinic to remove the suture if it's not absorbable
NHAN TAM DENTAL CLINIC
Address: 801-809, 3/2 Street, Ward 7, District 10, HCMC
Hotline: 1900 56 5678
Thank you for visiting www.nhakhoanhantam.com
FIVE GOLDEN ELEMENTS MADE THE NHAN TAM DENTAL CLINIC BRAND
COME WITH US TO GET YOUR HEALTHY TEETH